Sunday, October 28, 2012

15 Weeks

15 Weeks pregnant today!

We don't have much news but our next appointment is Nov 1 and maybe THEN we will hear the hearbeat! What a waiting game :)

I've been feeling really good and finally seem to have gotten my energy back. Up until about 2 weeks ago I was taking naps quite often because I was so darn tired. Headachaes have been quite common in the past few weeks but I'm not sure if it pregnancy or allergy related- Scott has been getting them too. No wierd cravings but I do often think about those 3 jars of olives I ate in 4 days a few weeks back! (that's including drinking the juice of 1 jar as well). Sorry if you just gagged.


The baby is the size of a navel orange! Baby LaCoss is about 4 inches long and is moving and possibly hiccuping in there, though I can't tell. Baby can wiggle fingers and toes and even make breathing movements in preparation for life with us!

14 weeks pregnant....starting to show!

Milk, Does a body good.

My nurse and Little Red Riding Hood. I can't wait until my belly is actually this big!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips