Friday, September 28, 2012

If I was a cat or an otter, the baby would be born already

We had our second Dr. appointment this week and have some edits. According to the ultrasound and Dr. Barnett our due date is now April 21, 2013 (yikes-a Taurus!) and we are 11 weeks prego (I was just glad to hear someone confirm the week # for me!). The due date may change depending on the information they get from future sonograms but he says that sonogram due dates and much more accurate that determining the due date any other way. We also listened for the heartbeat but alas, we didn't hear it. We did get to hear my insides gurgle. OK, that's weird, sorry. On to baby stuff!

How far along?
11 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs since our last visit (4 wks ago)
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? nope. (not even going to say 'not yet' because that implies they will at some point show their wicked faces).
Sleep: interrupted by the constant need to visit the little girls room
Miss Anything? wine and my energy
Movement: still too early but can't wait!!
Food cravings: anything cheesy and olives. I don't usually crave something until I hear someone mention it- then I want it RIGHT THEN!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing in particular but white rice or toast usually make me feel better pretty quick
Gender: unknown. You can make your guess in the poll on the right side of the blog though :)
Labor Signs: oh gosh- I don't even want to start thinking about that yet!
Symptoms: heartburn, migraines, mild nausea (very seldom and usually doesn't last too long!), and we musn't forget the awesome breakouts
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: one word. emotional.
Looking forward to: our next Dr. appt @ 15 weeks and getting to finally hear the heartbeat

Baby LaCoss is about the size of a lime right now! Too bad that makes me think of the wonderful little concoction called a "lime-a-rita". Sounds gross and it's best described as a beer and a margarita mixed but they are wonderful. Try one and think of me :) Little baby LaCoss no longer has webbed fingers or toes and is also starting to grow tooth buds, nail beds and hair follicles. To add to the alien-like appearance, the head-to-body ratio is 1:1. It is incredible that we are almost at the end of the first trimester! Time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips