Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hello Third Trimester!

  • How far along? 28 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: an eggplant. Very fitting this week...something PURPLE! 
  • Total weight gain/loss: 22.4 lbs
  • The Bump: amazes Scott every day, me too- but I live with it, and he is much more vocal about it (i.e. "Wow you are, like, REALLY pregnant!")
  • Symptoms: Heartburn (found a new form of relief, GUM!, thanks Anne and Jen :) My pelvic joint pain has been getting worse- fun stuff ;)
  • Food Cravings: I never really like Krispy Kreme donuts until now...thanks to my loving husband. Warm one of those puppies up for a few seconds...HEAVEN. 
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: I did get quite nauseous while getting my eyebrows waxed...never had that happen before!
  • Sleep: eh
  • What I miss: I could really go for a few good beers
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Lincoln
  • Gender: Boy
  • Movement: moving quite frequently now, it's a mix of gentle rolls and strong kicks
  • Maternity Clothes: wearing a mix of 'regular' clothes and maternity clothes
  • Best Moment of the Week: Had our Dr appt last week, passed the Glucose test! (anything under 140 is good and I got 73), was informed everything is going great and got to hear his little heartbeat again :)  Not pregnancy related, but getting to tour the Ravens training facility, the week before they go to the Super Bowl, was pretty neat! Seeing Scott talk to Lincoln through my belly button, because he 'might be able to hear better' that way, also puts a big smile on my face.
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Getting more of the nursery put together :) Only one more 4 week Dr appt- then we switch to every 2 week Dr visits! That means its getting close!!!! (holy cow)

  • 
    Yowsa belly!

    28 weeks on the 50! Visiting the Ravens Under Armour Performance Center.


    


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blogging tips