Friday, November 30, 2012

19 Weeks

  • How far along? 19 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: A large heirloom tomato
  • Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs total
  • The Bump: Is officially noticeable 
  • Symptoms: Heartburn and headaches, currently carrying a full bottle of Tylenol and Pepcid AC in my purse. Feeling a bit scatter brained also but I'm not sure if I can blame that on the pregnancy. Oh and my belly is so itttchy!
  • Food Cravings: Nothing unusual. Maybe brussel sprouts but there isn't any one food that I think about a lot.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Not that I have had the pleasure of crossing paths with yet.
  • Sleep: Getting uncomfortable
  • What I miss: nothing right now, I am loving this!
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: shhhh :)
  • Gender: Boy!
  • Movement: I felt him move on Thanksgiving night, but not since then...until today! I have been feeling him move frequently today but the Dr says not to be surprised if it remains very sporadic for the next month.
  • Maternity Clothes: Bring em on! I have been wearing leggings just about non-stop. I still have one pair of jeans that I can just about bare but will be picking up a few items this week. Maternity wardrobe makeover is full on :)
  • Labor Signs: nope
  • Best Moment of the Week: Finding out the sex of the baby and feeling it move! Simply amazing. Hearing the Dr say that everything is perfect! So much to be thankful for this week.
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Being able to pick out baby boy things and nursery items. Seeing my bump in Christmas photos.


  • This week the baby is forming the white coating, vernix caseosa, that makes newborns so adorable. *Gag* This coating protects the baby from the amniotic fluid. I wonder if there's a way to harvest it- I bet its moisterizing quality could do wonders for my itchy belly!
    
    19 weeks pregnant
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blogging tips